How does Scalp Micropigmentation work?
We sculpt perfect hairlines, increase density in balding areas and create a unique undistinguishable look that actually LOOKS LIKE you have just shaved your head.
Scalp micropigmentation is a hair follicle replication process that helps people suffering from different types of hair loss. We use our specially designed pigments and unique application to replicate hair follicles in your scalp. This treatment is non-invasive and requires no surgery. The value compared to other alternatives like hair transplants and medications is renowned. The cost usually runs between $2000-$4000 depending on how much balding. It’s very easy to get a quote by taking a picture with your phone of the top, side and back of head then email us.
What actually happens during the procedure to make the process work. The ink is injected using a fine needle machine that is exclusive to scalp micropigmentation. The difference with smp and permanent makeup is the stroke in which we lay the ink and the depth that we implant the ink.
Excess ink is wiped off the scalp while the rest will remain permanent. This leaves behind a small follicle shaped impression that won’t change in size due to the fact that it is sitting on the dermis.
- We use charcoal based inks that prevent the pigments from running green or blue.
- We match the hair follicle exactly to each clients hair color before we start the procedure.
- We offer a 3-D Scalp Micro Pigmentation procedure - utilizing special needle designed for smp. We create the natural hair line you have always wanted.
- We use needles the match the exact diameter of a hair follicle - this will ensure the exact hair follicle look.
- We can customize the look that you want weather if it is a natural look or if you need a more hard line look.
- Our process can last as long as 10 years with proper care and attention.
What our clients says about us
Our Happy Clients
I recommend Dr. Shahine to everybody. My Mom & My best friend came and they love their results. I am telling everyone across the world Dr. Shahine is the #1 doctor for liposuction.
I want to share my story it's very important for me to get it out. Before I got my breast done and I did my first liposuction.
I came to Dr Shahine to get the curves that I have always wanted.
Dr Shahine gave me a booty that I can twerk
In ALL 50 states it is perfectly legal for any licensed physician to perform a plastic surgery or a cosmetic surgery if he or she are trained to perform that particular procedure or surgery